The new ‘Fantstic Four’ film will be different from all the previous comic movies, promises its screenwriter Simon Kinberg. Kinberg said the ambitious reboot of the superhero franchise will be unlike anything fans have seen in previous movies in the genre, such as ‘The Avengers’ and the ‘X-Men’ films, reported Contactmusic.
“We are hopefully going to be refining the way the people see the ‘Fantastic Four’ movies. There are so many things we are doing different from the previous film and so many things different from other comic books films,” he said.
The Josh Trank-directed movie will be a departure from the critically mauled 2005 and 2007 ‘Fantastic Four’ films which starred Jessica Alba and Chris Evans. The new take will star Kate Mara as Sue Storm/The Invisible Woman and Miles Teller as Reed Richards/Mr Fantastic, Michael B Jordan as Johnny Storm/The Human Torch and Jamie Bell as Ben Grimm/The Thing.
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’