Former WWE star Dwayne Johnson has opened up about his late co-star Paul Walker’s death after the filming for the seventh edition of ‘Fast and Furious’ resumed.
The 41-year-old actor, also known by his ring name The Rock, said it is important to honour the late actor in the best way possible, reported Contactmusic.
“Important for everybody to creatively honour him in the best way that we possibly can. Paul, as you guys know, he was truly one of the good guys, a great dude, who didn’t take
himself seriously, loved what he did, understood the business of the business,” he said.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Johnson, will be seen playing the role of an agent in ‘Fast and Furious 7’, the shoot for which was halted due to Walker’s sudden death in a car crash.