Former WWE star Dwayne Johnson has opened up about his late co-star Paul Walker’s death after the filming for the seventh edition of ‘Fast and Furious’ resumed.
The 41-year-old actor, also known by his ring name The Rock, said it is important to honour the late actor in the best way possible, reported Contactmusic.
“Important for everybody to creatively honour him in the best way that we possibly can. Paul, as you guys know, he was truly one of the good guys, a great dude, who didn’t take
himself seriously, loved what he did, understood the business of the business,” he said.
Johnson, will be seen playing the role of an agent in ‘Fast and Furious 7’, the shoot for which was halted due to Walker’s sudden death in a car crash.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More