Actor Shia LaBeouf has pulled out from the all-star comedy ‘Rock the Kasbah’. The ‘Transformers’ actor came onto the project in February, just two weeks after he said he was retiring from all public life because of “attacks against his artistic integrity”, said The Hollywood Reporter.
The 27-year-old actor’s withdrawal from the movie comes after a bizarre few months that included skywriting, a public performance-art exhibit and wearing a paper bag on his head.
Reasons for LaBeouf’s exit are unclear, but sources say it was an amicable parting.
‘Rock the Kasbah’ follows the journey of Richie Vance, an ex-rock manager who takes his last remaining client on a USO tour of Afghanistan.
The movie is in pre-production and stars Bill Murray, Bruce Willis, Kate Hudson, and Danny McBride.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016