Robin Williams killed himself by hanging with a belt at his San rancisco-area home, sheriff’s officials said today.
Marin County Sheriff’s Lt. Keith Boyd said Williams was found in a bedroom by his personal assistant yesterday. Boyd said toxicology tests will be performed and the investigation is ongoing.
Sheriff’s officials said a preliminary investigation determined the cause of death was suicide due to asphyxia. Williams was 63 and had periodic bouts of substance abuse and depression. Williams’ press representative Mara Buxbaum said the actor had been battling severe depression recently.
Just last month, Williams announced he was returning to a 12-step treatment program. Coroner’s officials say he was last seen alive at home around 10 p.m. Sunday.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More