‘Basic Instinct’ star Sharon Stone feels that one cannot do much about ageing as it is inevitable. The 56-year-old actress said that she has learnt to accept the ageing process and does not try to fight it anymore, reported Huffington Post.
“People can say you look 30 or you can lie and say you’re 42. But in the end, you’re the age you really are,” Stone said. The Hollywood star was initially upset about ageing.
“I cried and I accepted myself. It wasn’t just a sad cry. It was just that shedding and accepting that I wasn’t the thing I was before,” she said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Currently living in Los Angeles, Stone said that she’s not turning heads the way she used to, but does not worry about it.