Former Australian cricketer Shane Warne, who broke up with socialite Liz Hurley earlier this year, reportedly wants to date ‘Modern Family’ star Sofia Vergara.
The 41-year-old Columbian actress recently split up with fiancee Nick Loeb.
Warne was on a radio show in which the hosts suggested the pair to hook-up and the cricketer gave a positive response to their suggestion, reported Telegraph online.
“Oh hello,” Warne responded to the suggestion on air.
“Let’s set it up – I am in. I am a very big fan. She is really, really killer – it is worth a try. My track record (with women) is all right,” the cricketer added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Vergara is well-known for her role as Gloria Pritchett on hit TV series ‘Modern Family’.