Former Australian cricketer Shane Warne, who broke up with socialite Liz Hurley earlier this year, reportedly wants to date ‘Modern Family’ star Sofia Vergara.
The 41-year-old Columbian actress recently split up with fiancee Nick Loeb.
Warne was on a radio show in which the hosts suggested the pair to hook-up and the cricketer gave a positive response to their suggestion, reported Telegraph online.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Oh hello,” Warne responded to the suggestion on air.
“Let’s set it up – I am in. I am a very big fan. She is really, really killer – it is worth a try. My track record (with women) is all right,” the cricketer added.
Vergara is well-known for her role as Gloria Pritchett on hit TV series ‘Modern Family’.