Scarlett Johansson and her fiance Romain Dauriac reportedly will tie the knot in a few weeks. The star of ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ was overheard talking about her wedding plan at a dinner held by Martha Stewart at her East Hampton estate on July 19, reported Ace Showbiz.
In addition to Johansson and her journalist beau, the dinner was attended by Matt Lauer, Nathan Lane, Barbara Walters, Susan Lucci, Christopher Meloni, Dan Abrams, Andrew Saffir and Daniel Benedict, Thom Filicia, Gucci Westman and David Neville, Dylan Lauren and Rachel Zoe among others.
Johansson, 29, and Dauriac got engaged last September. The couple is now expecting their first child together.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The actress is also gearing up for the premiere of her new movie “Lucy”. Written and directed by Luc Beson, the science fiction flick tells the story of Johansson’s titular character who has superhuman abilities.