Scarlett Johansson and her fiance Romain Dauriac reportedly will tie the knot in a few weeks. The star of ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ was overheard talking about her wedding plan at a dinner held by Martha Stewart at her East Hampton estate on July 19, reported Ace Showbiz.
In addition to Johansson and her journalist beau, the dinner was attended by Matt Lauer, Nathan Lane, Barbara Walters, Susan Lucci, Christopher Meloni, Dan Abrams, Andrew Saffir and Daniel Benedict, Thom Filicia, Gucci Westman and David Neville, Dylan Lauren and Rachel Zoe among others.
Johansson, 29, and Dauriac got engaged last September. The couple is now expecting their first child together.
The actress is also gearing up for the premiere of her new movie “Lucy”. Written and directed by Luc Beson, the science fiction flick tells the story of Johansson’s titular character who has superhuman abilities.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016