British actor Sanjeev Bhaskar is the latest celebrity to land a guest role on ‘Doctor Who’. The 50-year-old comedian and actor will appear in series eight’s finale, though details of his character are yet to be confirmed, reported Digital Spy.
“I’m thrilled to have made a small contribution to and now be part of the Doctor Who universe. Another dream box ticked!,” he said.
Steven Moffat, Doctor Who’s lead writer and executive producer, added, “I’m completely thrilled that Sanjeev Bhaskar is coming to the aid of the Doctor. The danger is never deadlier than in a finale episode, and the Time Lord is going to need all the help he can get!”
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Michelle Gomez will also guest in the finale, which has been penned by Moffat and will reintroduce classic monsters The Cybermen.
Bhaskar is married to Meera Syal, who previously appeared in ‘Doctor Who’ in 2010, and has himself featured in the ‘Doctor Who’ audio plays produced by Big Finish.