Sandra Bullock-starrer upcoming comedy-drama “Our Brand Is Crisis” will release on October 30.
The film, produced by Warner Bros, is based on the 2005 documentary of the same name about the power of American political campaign marketing practises and its negative consequences, said The Hollywood Reporter.
Directed by David Green of “George Washington” fame, the movie also stars Billy Bob Thornton, Zoe Kazan, Anthony Mackie and Scoot McNairy.
- Ocean’s 8 first poster: Sandra Bullock and her gang are all set to pull off a heist at the Met Gala
- Our Brand is Crisis review
- ‘Sandra is the boss’, says Gorge Clooney on working with old friend
- Sandra Bullock cried when her son started kindergarten
- Sandra Bullock rescues collapsed actress on movie set
- Sandra Bullock to reunite with Gravity co-star George Clooney for political film
“Our Brand Is Crisis” is written by Peter Straughan who earlier penned “Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy” and the adaptation of “How to Lose Friends & Alienate People”.