Sandra Bullock enjoyed her 50th birthday celebration at a cowboy bar in Wyoming with friends.
The ‘Gravity’ actress, who reached the milestone age on July 26, began her festivities by heading to the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, with a group of female friends, reported People magazine.
“There were probably six to ten women in the group. It appeared to be a ladies night. They just came in to listen to the band,” a source said.
Though the group, which included Chelsea Handler, did not seem to be dancing, they all had a great time. “It was pretty low key. They all had one drink… And were all dressed casually. Sandra looked radiant, beautiful and was very sweet. It looked like she was having a blast,” the source added.
Bullock and Handler have been close friends for years.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More