Sandra Bullock enjoyed her 50th birthday celebration at a cowboy bar in Wyoming with friends.
The ‘Gravity’ actress, who reached the milestone age on July 26, began her festivities by heading to the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, with a group of female friends, reported People magazine.
“There were probably six to ten women in the group. It appeared to be a ladies night. They just came in to listen to the band,” a source said.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
Though the group, which included Chelsea Handler, did not seem to be dancing, they all had a great time. “It was pretty low key. They all had one drink… And were all dressed casually. Sandra looked radiant, beautiful and was very sweet. It looked like she was having a blast,” the source added.
Bullock and Handler have been close friends for years.