Samuel L Jackson may be one of the highest paid stars in Hollywood but the actor says he lives his life just like a normal person.
The 67-year-old actor said he does not bother having assistants or any sort of entourage and he’s happy to go out and mingle with the public anywhere in the world, reported Female First.
During an interview he said, “Yeah, I walk the streets here. I walk the streets of London by myself. I do my own grocery shopping, I don’t have bodyguards, I make strange turns off of certain streets to see if I can discover something or find something that I wanted to buy that’s odd or unusual. And nobody’s out there trying to kill me. Nobody has run up on me with a knife or gun.”
Jackson can currently be seen Quentin Tarantino’s new western “The Hateful Eight”.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest