Mexican beauty Salma Hayek does not like working out and credits her slim figure to running around after her daughter.
The 48-year-old actress, who has seven-year-old daughter Valentina with her husband François-Henri Pinault, said she rarely hits the gym, reported Contactmusic.
“I don’t like to work out but I’ve tried to get into the best shape I’ve ever been in. When you’re running around looking after your daughter you’re also doing a lot of work so I was able to manage pretty well on the set,” she said.
- Frida Kahlo Barbie: Salma Hayek and Twitterati slam Mattel for ignoring her uniqueness and unibrow
- Independent Spirit Awards 2018: Salma Hayek to Amanda Seyfried, the best and worst dressed celebrities
- Jessica Chastain applauds Salma Hayek for speaking against Harvey Weinstein
- Salma Hayek alleges sexual harassment by Harvey Weinstein, movie mogul denies claims
- Salma Hayek calls herself short and chubby
- Salma Hayek dresses to impress husband
The brunette beauty, who plays the title character in the new action thriller “Everly”, loves playing a “tough woman” and hopes the movie inspires people to find the strength they need to get out of “abusive” situations.
“You also get a kick out of playing a really tough woman. Women are very tough even though we often don’t show it. This kind of story is inspiring for anyone who has felt frustrated or dominated and doesn’t know how to escape an abusive situation.”