Ryan Reynolds had to crawl home from a gymnasium on his hands and knees after injuring his back during an early-hours workout.
The Hollywood hunk was in training for his role as a muscle-bound superhero in new movie “Deadpool”, and he put himself through a punishing fitness regime to get in shape for the part.
However, on the very first day of his workout program he was left in agony after putting his back out while exercising alone in a gym at dawn, close to his home in New York City.
“On the first day I put my back out. (I was doing squats) then (the) next thing you know, I’m lying on the floor. It’s 6am, the gym’s empty and I haven’t even got my phone… I crawled. I couldn’t move, so I literally crawled on all fours, two blocks home…
“The last time I trained for a film like this was five years ago. It’s a big difference. Now, I mean… You start to wonder if you even still have abs under there,” he said.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest