The contemporary romantic musical was to reunite Chazelle and his “Whiplash” star Miles Teller, but the actor has moved on, reported Deadline.
- Retired MCD contractor stabbed to death: Police
- At UN, Pakistan goofs up with photograph of Gaza woman
- No Chetan Bhagat, course on writing FB posts in DU syllabus — for now
- Two held for posing as food inspectors, extorting money
- Post-NEET: Only two from govt schools in TN govt medical colleges
- 40 Minutes
No deal has been finalised for either Gosling, 34, or Stone, 26, but all sides are apparently working to make this happen. The plan is for this to go before cameras in the fall featuring the two stars.
Chazelle wrote “La La Land” before “Whiplash”. It is described as an old fashioned musical set in contemporary Los Angeles and centers on a love story between a jazz pianist and an aspiring actress.
The original attachment had Teller and Emma Watson, but the “Harry Potter” star has since departed to do Disney’s “Beauty And The Beast”.