Hollywood star Ryan Gosling is “very lucky” to have Eva Mendes and their daughter.
The “Big Short” star said his “The Place Beyond the Pines” co-star is his ideal woman and he is equally smitten with their 16-month-old little girl Esmeralda, reported Femalefirst.
“My biggest investment is my family. I’m with the person I’m supposed to be with – I’m not looking for anything else beyond Eva – and I feel very lucky that we have a beautiful, healthy daughter, who is an angel. That’s investment enough for me,” he said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The 35-year-old actor is unsure whether he’s a good father but he tries to be around as much as possible.
Asked how he fares as a father, he said, “You’d have to ask my girlfriend really – all I can say is that it’s important for me to be there for my daughter and that I want to be there too, because it’s so fun.”