Hollywood star Ryan Gosling is “very lucky” to have Eva Mendes and their daughter.
The “Big Short” star said his “The Place Beyond the Pines” co-star is his ideal woman and he is equally smitten with their 16-month-old little girl Esmeralda, reported Femalefirst.
“My biggest investment is my family. I’m with the person I’m supposed to be with – I’m not looking for anything else beyond Eva – and I feel very lucky that we have a beautiful, healthy daughter, who is an angel. That’s investment enough for me,” he said.
The 35-year-old actor is unsure whether he’s a good father but he tries to be around as much as possible.
Asked how he fares as a father, he said, “You’d have to ask my girlfriend really – all I can say is that it’s important for me to be there for my daughter and that I want to be there too, because it’s so fun.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016