Hollywood actors Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling are set to star in Shane Black’s ‘The Nice Guys’.
The writer-director is said to be pursuing the pair for his follow-up to ‘Iron Man 3’, reported The Wrap.
The film will be set in the 1970s and follows the adventures of a private eye and his hired muscle.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The pair are brought together by the mystery of the suicide of a fading porn star, whose aunt claims to have seen alive and well after her supposed death.
Crowe is yet to confirm his place on the project, which could clash with work on his directorial debut ‘The Water Diviner’.
Gosling premiered his own directorial debut ‘Lost River’ at the Cannes Film Festival to a frigid reception.
‘The Nice Guys’ will be produced by Joel Silver under his Silver Pictures banner.