Hollywood actors Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling are set to star in Shane Black’s ‘The Nice Guys’.
The writer-director is said to be pursuing the pair for his follow-up to ‘Iron Man 3’, reported The Wrap.
The film will be set in the 1970s and follows the adventures of a private eye and his hired muscle.
The pair are brought together by the mystery of the suicide of a fading porn star, whose aunt claims to have seen alive and well after her supposed death.
Crowe is yet to confirm his place on the project, which could clash with work on his directorial debut ‘The Water Diviner’.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Gosling premiered his own directorial debut ‘Lost River’ at the Cannes Film Festival to a frigid reception.
‘The Nice Guys’ will be produced by Joel Silver under his Silver Pictures banner.