Actor Russell Crowe and ‘Harry Potter’ star Emma Watson took dance lessons together while shooting for their new film ‘Noah’ to take their minds off the hectic shoot.
The 49-year-old ‘Gladiator’ star and Watson, 23, took Viennese waltz lessons to give themselves a break in between their exhaustive film shoot, reported Contactmusic.
“We did Viennese waltz lessons every Sunday to take us away from the brutality of what we were doing on set. And then we would go and have a cup of tea, and one day we went and had a steak and a bottle of wine and then ended up at the Russian tea house and had some caviar and vodka,” Crow said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
‘Noah’, based on the story of Noah’s Ark, has been directed by Darren Aronofsy. Crow will play the title role of ‘Noah’.