Actor Russell Crowe and ‘Harry Potter’ star Emma Watson took dance lessons together while shooting for their new film ‘Noah’ to take their minds off the hectic shoot.
The 49-year-old ‘Gladiator’ star and Watson, 23, took Viennese waltz lessons to give themselves a break in between their exhaustive film shoot, reported Contactmusic.
“We did Viennese waltz lessons every Sunday to take us away from the brutality of what we were doing on set. And then we would go and have a cup of tea, and one day we went and had a steak and a bottle of wine and then ended up at the Russian tea house and had some caviar and vodka,” Crow said.
‘Noah’, based on the story of Noah’s Ark, has been directed by Darren Aronofsy. Crow will play the title role of ‘Noah’.
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation