Ben Affleck, who plays a world-weary, disillusioned superhero in “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice”, has revealed that his trusted sidekick Robin is dead and is being mourned by the Caped Crusador at the beginning of the movie.
Batman is “bitterly disappointed… that he’s lost this guy who fought by his side. That character’s death must have been devastating to him, and he’s suffered. We get the sense that he’s suffered a lot of devastating losses before this movie even starts,” Affleck told the Entertainment Weekly.
The 43-year-old’s character faces of with Superman in the Zack Snider’s sequel to “Man of Steel” with the trailer promissing “the greatest gladiator match in the history of the world.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Picking up Batman’s story after the loss of Robin was inspired by Frank Miller’s 1986 graphic novel miniseries, “The Dark Night Returns”, which Snyder has said would be a key influence in his follow-up to 2013’s Man of Steel.