Ben Affleck, who plays a world-weary, disillusioned superhero in “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice”, has revealed that his trusted sidekick Robin is dead and is being mourned by the Caped Crusador at the beginning of the movie.
Batman is “bitterly disappointed… that he’s lost this guy who fought by his side. That character’s death must have been devastating to him, and he’s suffered. We get the sense that he’s suffered a lot of devastating losses before this movie even starts,” Affleck told the Entertainment Weekly.
The 43-year-old’s character faces of with Superman in the Zack Snider’s sequel to “Man of Steel” with the trailer promissing “the greatest gladiator match in the history of the world.”
Picking up Batman’s story after the loss of Robin was inspired by Frank Miller’s 1986 graphic novel miniseries, “The Dark Night Returns”, which Snyder has said would be a key influence in his follow-up to 2013’s Man of Steel.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016