Filmmaker Roberto Orci has reportedly emerged as the frontrunner to direct ‘Star Trek 3’.
Orci worked as one of the writers on filmmaker JJ Abrams’s original 2009 reboot and last year’s sequel ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’, reported Deadline. Abrams has stepped away from the franchise in a directorial capacity due to his commitments to ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’.
Orci has become the top candidate to replace Abrams due to his extensive work on the franchise, despite the fact that this would be his first time directing a feature film. Orci is currently working on the screenplay for ‘Star Trek 3’ along with JD Payne and Patrick McKay.
Benedict Cumberbatch has also hinted that he could return as the villainous Khan Noonien Singh in the next movie.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More