Actor Robert Pattinson and singer FKA twigs’ wedding is reportedly off the agenda.
The 29-year-old actor and the “Two Weeks” hitmaker, who got engaged in March after six months of dating, have allegedly “drifted” apart while Pattinson is filming “The Lost City of Z” in Northern Ireland, but are still trying to make their romance work, reported People magazine.
“Their wedding is off the agenda, but they haven’t called off the engagement. They’ve definitely drifted and have barely spoken while he’s in Belfast and she’s been in the States,” a source said.
The 27-year-old singer has been staying at the “Rover” star’s home in Los Angeles while he is away, but he isn’t comfortable around many of the people on ‘Team twigs’.
- Robert Pattinson splits from fiancée FKA Twigs
- Robert Pattinson hits out at racist ‘demons’ who target girlfriend FKA Twigs
- Robert Pattinson, FKA Twigs’ wedding plans pushed back?
- Robert Pattinson to buy a new house?
- Robert Pattinson, FKA Twigs to move in together?
- Robert Pattinson moving to London for girlfriend?
“Rob has never been at ease with twigs’ entourage,” the source added.
It was previously reported the couple had pushed back their wedding because they couldn’t decide what kind of celebration to have.