“Twilight” star Robert Pattinson has revealed that he cannot remember not being famous.
The 28-year-old British actor, who was propelled into the spotlight when he landed a leading role in the ‘Twilight Saga’ franchise when he was 22, said it took him a long time to adjust to being a Hollywood star, reported Contactmusic.
“I had a bit of a struggle at first because my life really contracted and I couldn’t do a lot of the stuff I used to be able to do. But once I got through that a year or two ago I just accepted my life is something else and now I can’t really remember what it was like before, so it’s much easier to deal with,” he said.
Pattinson enjoyed filming his upcoming movie, ‘The Rover’ in Australia, as it gave him a chance to relax away from prying eyes.
“I just loved it because not only was there no one trying to find you, there’s no one there at all. I wasn’t worrying about anyone trying to sneak up on me or anything so I found it incredibly peaceful and relaxing.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016