“Twilight” star Robert Pattinson has revealed that he cannot remember not being famous.
The 28-year-old British actor, who was propelled into the spotlight when he landed a leading role in the ‘Twilight Saga’ franchise when he was 22, said it took him a long time to adjust to being a Hollywood star, reported Contactmusic.
“I had a bit of a struggle at first because my life really contracted and I couldn’t do a lot of the stuff I used to be able to do. But once I got through that a year or two ago I just accepted my life is something else and now I can’t really remember what it was like before, so it’s much easier to deal with,” he said.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Pattinson enjoyed filming his upcoming movie, ‘The Rover’ in Australia, as it gave him a chance to relax away from prying eyes.
“I just loved it because not only was there no one trying to find you, there’s no one there at all. I wasn’t worrying about anyone trying to sneak up on me or anything so I found it incredibly peaceful and relaxing.”