‘Iron Man’ star Robert Downey Jr’s son has been arrested on suspicion of cocaine possession.
Indio Downey, who is son of Robert and his ex-wife Deborah Falconer, was detained by police on Sunday in West Hollywood, California, reported TMZ online.
The 20-year-old was a passenger in a car which was pulled over by police, and he was allegedly found in possession of the drug following a search.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
He was arrested and taken to a local police station where he was booked on the drug charge. Indio was released in the early hours of Monday morning on USD 10,250 bail.
Indio’s movie star father spent years battling drug problems after finding fame in Hollywood in the 1980s. He later turned his life around and made a successful career comeback.