‘Iron Man’ star Robert Downey Jr is set to become a father again as his wife Susan is pregnant with a baby girl. The 49-year-old actor announced the baby news himself on his social media sites like Twitter and Facebook, revealing the gender of the baby and when it’s due.
“Yo. Susan. Me. Baby. Girl. November. Scorpio?” he posted.
Robert later posted a longer message on Facebook, “Um. I don’t know if it’s a ‘man’s world,’ but I’m certain women run it. Susan and I are therefore delighted to announce we are expecting a baby. Girl. November.”
The couple met on the set of ‘Gothika’ in 2003 and married in 2005. They welcomed their first son Exton Elias
Downey on February 7, 2012.
He is also a father to 20-year-old son Indio from his first marriage to actress Deborah Falconer. Indio was arrested for cocaine possession last week.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016