‘Iron Man’ star Robert Downey Jr is set to become a father again as his wife Susan is pregnant with a baby girl. The 49-year-old actor announced the baby news himself on his social media sites like Twitter and Facebook, revealing the gender of the baby and when it’s due.
“Yo. Susan. Me. Baby. Girl. November. Scorpio?” he posted.
Robert later posted a longer message on Facebook, “Um. I don’t know if it’s a ‘man’s world,’ but I’m certain women run it. Susan and I are therefore delighted to announce we are expecting a baby. Girl. November.”
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The couple met on the set of ‘Gothika’ in 2003 and married in 2005. They welcomed their first son Exton Elias
Downey on February 7, 2012.
He is also a father to 20-year-old son Indio from his first marriage to actress Deborah Falconer. Indio was arrested for cocaine possession last week.