Hollywood star Robert Downey Jr has officially joined the online photo-sharing application Instagram.
The 50-year-old “Iron Man” actor made his Instagram debut with a photo of him, Jimmy Kimmel and “The Avengers” co-stars all seated in a row backstage at “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”, reported Aceshowbiz.
- Avengers Infinity War actor Robert Downey Jr: We are like a family now
- Sherlock Holmes 3 is still happening: Robert Downey Jr
- Avengers: Infinity War to hit screens on April 27
- Marvel Studios shares a photo featuring everyone’s favourite superheroes
- Chris Evans feels Robert Downey Jr is irreplaceable as Iron Man
- Will Iron Man and Captain America fight again in Avengers Infinity War?
Downey is seen smiling widely alongside Kimmel, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Scarlett Johansson and Mark Ruffalo, in the photo.
He captioned it, “Come get me, Instagram…” Downey has got more than 50,000 followers in less than five hours.
“Avengers: Age of Ultron” is set to hit theatres in in India on April 24 and in US on May 1.