Hollywood star Robert Downey Jr has officially joined the online photo-sharing application Instagram.
The 50-year-old “Iron Man” actor made his Instagram debut with a photo of him, Jimmy Kimmel and “The Avengers” co-stars all seated in a row backstage at “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”, reported Aceshowbiz.
- Avengers Infinity War Trailer: The most awaited Marvel movie is here and it's totally worth the hype
- Paris Jackson helps relief efforts in Puerto Rico hurricane
- Tony Stark to get engaged to Pepper Potts in Avengers 4?
- Spider-Man Homecoming: Tom Holland's 'coolest mentor' Iron Man is trying hard to make him an Avenger. Watch video
- Avengers stars Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans and Gwyneth Paltrow surprise sick fan
- Robert Downey Jr. signs on as Iron Man for next two Avengers
Downey is seen smiling widely alongside Kimmel, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Scarlett Johansson and Mark Ruffalo, in the photo.
He captioned it, “Come get me, Instagram…” Downey has got more than 50,000 followers in less than five hours.
“Avengers: Age of Ultron” is set to hit theatres in in India on April 24 and in US on May 1.