Hollywood star Robert Downey Jr has officially joined the online photo-sharing application Instagram.
The 50-year-old “Iron Man” actor made his Instagram debut with a photo of him, Jimmy Kimmel and “The Avengers” co-stars all seated in a row backstage at “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”, reported Aceshowbiz.
- ODF deadline in sight, Devendra Fadnavis adopts carrot and stick policy
- Republicans fail again to kill off Obamacare in US Senate
- Rupee crashes to 1-month low on equity sell-off
- Los Angeles would support a US Winter Games, but it's complicated
- IndiGo to switch part of A320neo order into larger A321neo
- Haryana makes Aadhaar mandatory for teachers’ test
Downey is seen smiling widely alongside Kimmel, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Scarlett Johansson and Mark Ruffalo, in the photo.
He captioned it, “Come get me, Instagram…” Downey has got more than 50,000 followers in less than five hours.
“Avengers: Age of Ultron” is set to hit theatres in in India on April 24 and in US on May 1.