Oscar-winning actor Robert De Niro enjoys hanging out with younger actors more than people of his own age.
The 72-year-old “Goodfellas” star feels closer to younger people such as Bradley Cooper, reported Contactmusic.
“I have young actor friends like Bradley Cooper. I feel closer to younger people than I do people my own age, except for some of my dear old friends,” he said.
- Anupam Kher’s ‘Indian hospitality’ for Robert De Niro
- Robert De Niro wants to work with Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio in same movie
- I enjoy giving out advice to younger actors: Robert De Niro
- Anupam Kher parties with Hollywood stars
- Would love to work with my idol Robert De Niro: Farhan Akhtar
- Nelson Mandela,Indira Gandhi are my heroes: Robert De Niro
But, the only thing that make the veteran actor feel old is social media.
“I have a computer, but I don’t do Facebook, don’t do Twitter or, what’s the other one?”