Hollywood’s hottest couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt finally tied the knot in an intimate ceremony held in the chapel of their French castle and vineyard estate Chateau Miraval, near Correns in the south of France.
The couple recently released pictures of their gorgeous wedding day. Angelina was absolutely stunning in an ivory coloured custom-designed wedding dress by Luigi Massi of Atelier Versace.
While the dress was simple and elegant from the front, with a scoop neck, fitted ruched bodice and flowing bottom, the veil and back portion of the dress featured colourful drawings and scribblings by Jolie and Pitt’s six children – Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne.
Versace shared the pic on Twitter and congratulated the couple.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Congratulations Angelina Jolie! You look sensational in my creation for your special day! Lots of love, DV pic.twitter.com/l0GafaxsAz
— Versace (@Versace) September 2, 2014
Pior to their big day, it was known that both Angelina and Brad were eager to have their children involved in the wedding. The couple’s eldest sons 13-year-old Maddox and 10-year-old Pax walked their mother down the aisle. Zahara, nine, and Vivienne, six, were the two flower girls, and eight-year-old Shiloh and six-year-old Knox were the ring bearers. Pax reportedly baked the wedding cake as well.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt met on the sets of their film ‘Mr and Mrs Smith’. Brad Pitt was previously married to Jennifer Aniston, while Jolie was first married to Jonny Lee Miller, and then Billy Bob Thornton.