Hollywood’s hottest couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt finally tied the knot in an intimate ceremony held in the chapel of their French castle and vineyard estate Chateau Miraval, near Correns in the south of France.
The couple recently released pictures of their gorgeous wedding day. Angelina was absolutely stunning in an ivory coloured custom-designed wedding dress by Luigi Massi of Atelier Versace.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
While the dress was simple and elegant from the front, with a scoop neck, fitted ruched bodice and flowing bottom, the veil and back portion of the dress featured colourful drawings and scribblings by Jolie and Pitt’s six children – Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne.
Versace shared the pic on Twitter and congratulated the couple.
Congratulations Angelina Jolie! You look sensational in my creation for your special day! Lots of love, DV pic.twitter.com/l0GafaxsAz
— Versace (@Versace) September 2, 2014
Pior to their big day, it was known that both Angelina and Brad were eager to have their children involved in the wedding. The couple’s eldest sons 13-year-old Maddox and 10-year-old Pax walked their mother down the aisle. Zahara, nine, and Vivienne, six, were the two flower girls, and eight-year-old Shiloh and six-year-old Knox were the ring bearers. Pax reportedly baked the wedding cake as well.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt met on the sets of their film ‘Mr and Mrs Smith’. Brad Pitt was previously married to Jennifer Aniston, while Jolie was first married to Jonny Lee Miller, and then Billy Bob Thornton.