“Veep” actor Reid Scott has officially become a father.
Scott, 37, and his wife Elspeth Keller welcomed their first child together, a baby boy, on March 31, reported Ace Showbiz.
“My beautiful wife Elspeth and I are beyond thrilled! Our little man-cub, Conrad, is happy, healthy, and hilarious. What a rush!,” the actor said in a statement.
- Space travel causes long-term change to DNA: NASA
- Adam Scott confirmed for Big Little Lies season 2
- Centre’s J&K representative Dineshwar Sharma gets few visitors in Shopian
- Superstar Rajinikanth launches late actor Raghuvaran’s music album
- Alexis Bledel secretly welcomed son last year
- Reid Scott, wife pregnant with first child
Scott is well known for his starring role as Dan Egan on the HBO comedy series.
He married girlfriend Elspeth Keller back in June 2014. His celeb friends including Matt Walsh, Timothy Simons, Ben Feldman, Johnny Galecki, and Jonathan Sadowski, were among those in attendance at the wedding.
Scott and Keller announced they were expecting their first child together while attending the Screen Actors Guild Awards at LA’s Shrine Auditorium in January this year.