English actor Russell Tovey has heaped praise on his Quantico co-star Priyanka Chopra, saying that the Indian actress is “just awesome”. “Priyanka is a cool chick. She is just awesome and she likes to gossip and she is funny and she is fun and always organised. She is a great company leader, she is incredibly proud to be a part of this show, which in turn makes everyone proud,” Tovey said in a statement.
Priyanka, who was seen essaying an FBI agent named Alex Parrish in the first season of the American drama series, is now portraying a CIA agent in its second season, which airs in India on Star World and Star World HD. Tovey expressed his views about Priyanka in a special video for Star World.
He added: “She is incredibly welcoming. It just the second season and I’ve come in, these other new characters just come, she was completely like ‘come in be a part of the nest.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
“She is brilliant and what she brings to the show is aside from looking incredible is just a really natural charm that people really respond to and want to engage with and follow.”
Tovey also said: “I think it’s really exciting for someone who is a Bollywood star being in the United States, and heading a show, I think it’s showing great leaps forward. It’s very exciting.”
Meanwhile, Priyanka Chopra is at the receiving end of social media yet again for her cover photo on the latest issue of Condé Nast Traveller. In the photo, she is wearing a white tank top with the words ‘refugee’, ‘immigrant’ and ‘outsider’ struck off leaving traveller at the end. In what the magazine claims to send a strong message, hasn’t gone down well with many on Twitter who see it as insensitive because ‘being a refugee is not a choice that one makes’.