If you thought Pierce Brosnan’s print ad for Pan Bahar was the pits, we are guessing you still haven’t watched him in the TV commercial. Because, once you have watched it, you can never go back to James Bond movies starring the actor (So that is bye bye Bond from 1995 to 2002, from Golden Eye to Die Another Day).
That is because Pan Bahar TVC takes the worst elements from the most campy Bond movies ever, manages to make them worse, adds some women who are by no stretch looking like Bond girls, take a villain who is more Bollywood B-movie than Bond caricature and then mix it all up with something vile and serve it as a TVC.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
So far, a typical pan masala ad. What makes it a travesty — the fact that it has Pierce Brosnan in it!
Sorry for going Godfather on you Mr Brosnan but what was the Pan Bahar offer you could not refuse? We really hope that it was a good one which forced you to suit up in that ill-fitted tuxedo, use the Pan Bahar box like Mowgli’s boomerang, steal from that nice lady in red, again throw the Pan Bahar box in the air as you beat up multiple baddies and don’t even get us started on the bad, bald guy!
And this masterclass in acting finishes with, “Class never goes out of style.” You know what Pierce Brosnan, It just did. Just a statutory warning before we go: Eating pan masala is injurious to health. But how do you care, you have License to Kill. You just murdered class and our childhood memories of the most stylish Bond. Daniel Craig, please accept whatever obnoxious amount of money they are offering you to do the next Bond film, we need to get rid of the Pan Bahar TVC.