The exact cause of Oscar-winner Philip Seymour Hoffman’s death is yet to be determined after the initial autopsy results were declared inconclusive.
The New York medical examiner said yesterday that the initial autopsy of the late actor, who died on Sunday of an apparent drug overdose, was inconclusive, reported E!Online.
The exact cause of the death would be known only after toxicology tests, which will take time. A friend found the ‘Capote’ actor dead inside his Manhattan apartment on Sunday with a syringe in his arm.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Police investigating the death of the 46-year-old recovered more than 65 bags of heroin, along with syringes, a charred spoon and various prescription medications, including a blood pressure drug and a muscle relaxant.
The law-enforcement officials have arrested four people in connection with the death of the late actor.
The actor had an addiction problem very early in his life but had been sober for over 23 years. He got himself admitted to rehab last year following a relapse.