Peaches Geldof, renowned TV host and model, died from an overdose of heroin, British police said nearly a month after her death.
The results of a toxicology report showed Geldof, 25, who died suddenly on April 7, had the drug in her system.
Geldof was the second daughter of musician and campaigner Bob Geldof and the late Paula Yates, who died of a heroin overdose at the age of 41.
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
At a brief inquest in Gravesend, Detective Chief Inspector Paul Fotheringham , said, “Recent use of heroin and the levels identified were likely to have played a role in her death.”
Initial autopsy and toxicology reports were inconclusive. “At this stage, the death is being treated as an unexplained sudden death. Officers are working to establish the circumstances around the death,” Kent cops said at the time of Peaches’s death.
Prior to her passing, the star became “increasingly obsessed” with the death of her mother. Back in 2000, Yates died of heroin overdose while she was alone with Peaches’s then-4-year-old sister Tiger Lily.
Peaches was survived by husband Thomas Cohen and two sons, 2-year-old Astala and 1-year-old Phaedra.