Paul Walker’s mother Cheryl and ex-girlfriend Rebecca Soteros will reportedly fight a court battle to win the custody of the late actor’s 15-year-old daughter.
Meadow, Paul and Rebecca’s daughter, has been living with her grandmother since August, three months before Walker died in a car crash, reported TMZ.
Rebecca, after Paul Walker’s death, came from Hawaii to live with Cheryl and Meadow but things turned upside down when the former reportedly filed to become Meadow’s legal guardian.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
This prompted an infuriated Rebecca to take Meadow along with her and keep her miles away from Cheryl.
Paul, in his will has however, expressed the desire to make his mother as Meadow’s guardian in case he died.
Reports say Rebecca has serious drinking problems which is why Cheryl thinks she is an unfit parent. Though Rebecca, being Meadow’s biological mother, has the legal advantage but Cheryl is determined to get her granddaughter’s custody.