Paul Walker’s mother Cheryl and ex-girlfriend Rebecca Soteros will reportedly fight a court battle to win the custody of the late actor’s 15-year-old daughter.
Meadow, Paul and Rebecca’s daughter, has been living with her grandmother since August, three months before Walker died in a car crash, reported TMZ.
Rebecca, after Paul Walker’s death, came from Hawaii to live with Cheryl and Meadow but things turned upside down when the former reportedly filed to become Meadow’s legal guardian.
This prompted an infuriated Rebecca to take Meadow along with her and keep her miles away from Cheryl.
Paul, in his will has however, expressed the desire to make his mother as Meadow’s guardian in case he died.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Reports say Rebecca has serious drinking problems which is why Cheryl thinks she is an unfit parent. Though Rebecca, being Meadow’s biological mother, has the legal advantage but Cheryl is determined to get her granddaughter’s custody.