Actor Paul Walker died from the “combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries”,according to his death certificate.
The ‘Fast & Furious’ star was involved in a fiery car crash in Valencia,California last month,when the Porsche his business partner Roger Rodas was driving crashed into a tree and burst into flames.
Walker’s death certificate confirms he was not killed by the impact of the crash alone,but was burned to death once the car exploded,reported TMZ online.
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
The Los Angeles County Coroner said that Rodas died from “multiple traumatic injuries”,but unlike Walker,the fireball which engulfed the vehicle was not a factor in his death.
The certificates for both Walker and Rodas also revealed that their deaths were “rapid”. An investigation into the cause of the crash is still ongoing.
Walker was laid to rest following a private funeral service at the Forest Lawn Memorial Park in the Hollywood Hills on Saturday.
Over 200 friends and family were in attendance,including his parents,Paul and Cheryl Walker,brothers Caleb Walker and Cody Walker,and ‘Fast & Furious’ co-stars Tyrese Gibson,Ludacris and Michelle Rodriguez.