‘Fast and Furious 7’ will resume production with late actor Paul Walker’s brothers joining the cast.
In order to give Paul a proper send-off, Cody and Caleb Walker have confirmed to complete some remaining action for their brother and fill in small gaps left in production, reported Ace Showbiz.
Paul died in a car crash last November. He was 40 and is survived by a daughter named Meadow.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Cody in his mid-twenties is the youngest of the three siblings. He is a paramedic who previously worked as a movie stuntman. Caleb, meanwhile, is in his late thirties.
“‘Fast and Furious’ saga is about family… We have resumed shooting and now welcome Paul’s brothers, Caleb and Cody, into our FAST family. Caleb and Cody are helping us complete some remaining action for their brother and fill in small gaps left in production. Having them on set has made us all feel that Paul is with us too,” Universal announced the news on a Facebook note.
“We are just under a year away from the release of ‘Fast and Furious 7’, and this film is the most important we’ve ever done together. It will allow the character of Brian O’Conner to live on and let us celebrate Paul in his most defining role.”
Following Paul’s passing, O’Conner will be retired in this seventh installment directed by James Wan. The late actor had already shot his dramatic scenes and most of his action for ‘Fast and Furious 7’.
The movie was originally due this year, but has been moved back to April 10, 2015 after his tragic accident. Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jason Statham, Ludacris, and Tyrese Gibson are among the returning cast members.