‘Fast and Furious 7’ will resume production with late actor Paul Walker’s brothers joining the cast.
In order to give Paul a proper send-off, Cody and Caleb Walker have confirmed to complete some remaining action for their brother and fill in small gaps left in production, reported Ace Showbiz.
Paul died in a car crash last November. He was 40 and is survived by a daughter named Meadow.
Cody in his mid-twenties is the youngest of the three siblings. He is a paramedic who previously worked as a movie stuntman. Caleb, meanwhile, is in his late thirties.
“‘Fast and Furious’ saga is about family… We have resumed shooting and now welcome Paul’s brothers, Caleb and Cody, into our FAST family. Caleb and Cody are helping us complete some remaining action for their brother and fill in small gaps left in production. Having them on set has made us all feel that Paul is with us too,” Universal announced the news on a Facebook note.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
“We are just under a year away from the release of ‘Fast and Furious 7’, and this film is the most important we’ve ever done together. It will allow the character of Brian O’Conner to live on and let us celebrate Paul in his most defining role.”
Following Paul’s passing, O’Conner will be retired in this seventh installment directed by James Wan. The late actor had already shot his dramatic scenes and most of his action for ‘Fast and Furious 7’.
The movie was originally due this year, but has been moved back to April 10, 2015 after his tragic accident. Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jason Statham, Ludacris, and Tyrese Gibson are among the returning cast members.