Paul Walker‘s brother Cody has landed his first official feature film role alongside Nicolas Cage in an upcoming World War II action drama.
Cody, a licensed paramedic, first stepped in front of the camera to help complete his brother’s scenes in “Furious 7” after Paul was killed in a car crash in 2013, while shooting the latest sequel in the action movie franchise, reported Variety.
Earlier this year, Cody signed a deal with the Paradigm agency, and his representatives have helped him land his first major supporting role in the film “USS Indianapolis”.
- Vin Diesel honors Paul Walker while accepting MTV Generation Award
- Paul Walker's brother wants to pursue full-time acting
- Seventh 'Fast & Furious' film is officially titled 'Furious 7'
- 'Fast and Furious 7' finishes shoot, Paul Walker remembered
- Paul Walker's brothers to complete 'Fast and Furious 7' action scenes
- Paul Walker's brother to film final scenes in 'Fast and Furious 7'?
The movie features Cage as the real naval captain who struggled to keep his crewmen alive after the ship, which was on a secret mission to deliver parts for the first atomic bomb, was torpedoed by the Japanese Navy in 1945.
Cody also joins a cast which includes Tom Sizemore and Thomas Jane. The film is directed by Mario Van Peebles.