Actress Jordana Brewster has opened up about resuming work on ‘Fast & Furious 7’ in the wake of the death of her co-star Paul Walker.
Production on the sequel was halted last year when Walker and his friend Roger Rodas were killed in a car crash, reported Digital Spy.
“I haven’t been to set yet, but I imagine it’s going to be very difficult,” Brewster said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The 33-year-old actress also spoke about the impact that Walker has had on her life, given that they starred in multiple ‘Fast & Furious’ movies together.
“I just remember seeing this stud walk into the room the first time and he had this bleached-out hair. I met him as a baby and I saw him grow into an awesome, amazing, charitable man.
“It’s not often you get to work with someone for so many years and he was so exemplary in the way he lived. He was more beautiful inside than out,” Brewster added.
‘Fast & Furious 7’ is scheduled for release on April 10, 2015 in the US.