Paris Hilton has hit back at ‘Baywatch’ star Jeremy Jackson for accusing her of assaulting him during a brawl that broke out at the socialite’s home over the weekend.
The 33-year-old ‘Baywatch’ star claimed Hilton, 33, and her friend Brandon Davis, 24, struck him over the head with a bottle during an altercation at Hilton’s home on July 13.
Hilton, however, said that Jackson barged into her house uninvited.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“Untrue rumours online. This man barged into my home uninvited and put two of my friends in the hospital when he was told to leave. We had no idea who he was, he was so creepy.
“My friends were telling him ‘We don’t know you, please leave’ several times and he refused. He then attacked my friends and destroyed property at my house. All we wanted was for him to leave and he went ballistic. It was so scary,” Hilton tweeted.
Hilton’s younger brother Barron landed in hospital after the brawl.