Socialite Paris Hilton has revealed that her zodiac sign, Aquarius, has some kind of cosmic link to the German physicist Albert Einstein.
Einstein, according to the calendar, was a Pisces and not an Aquarian, reported Us magazine. “We are social butterflies, humanitarians, geniuses: Einstein was one,” she said.
The ‘Come Alive’ singer, 33, says she has developed a thick skin over the years, with friends as well as strangers. “So many people have bad intentions, so many girls want to hang out to be someone. I weed those people out of my life. I call them hungry tigers,” she said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
She also feels guilty about her famous sex tape with then-boyfriend Rick Salomon, which went viral in 2004.
“It was devastating because that was someone I was with for a few years. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to fully trust any man again after that. It was just the most hurtful and awful thing that anyone could do to a little girl. I was very young, it wasn’t my fault.”