Chat show host Ellen DeGeneres gave a USD 1,000 tip to the man, who delivered the pizzas at the Oscar ceremony. The delivery man, Edgar Martirosyan, appeared on ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’ to talk about the Oscar event, that took place on March 2, reported Ace Showbiz.
DeGeneres and Martirosyan previously went to audience members’ area as they delivered the pizzas to actors like Brad Pitt, Jared Leto and Meryl Streep.
DeGeneres said that she did not have money to pay the delivery man. “I don’t have any money,” DeGeneres said at the
show. “Sandy? You’ve got a lot of money. You can tip him, right?” she asked Sandra Bullock, before asking Miramax film studio executive Harvey Weinstein.
DeGeneres managed to collect some money in Pharrell Williams’ famous hat for the tip, but the pizza guy had left. “So you left before, I wanted to get you a tip and I passed Pharrell’s hat around and I ended up getting around USD 600 something like that,” DeGeneres said on the talk show. “Here is some more… here is USD 1000. Here is a total of USD 1000,” she said.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The chat show host also asked him, “You thought you were going to bring them (the pizzas) to some producers? What did they tell you?”
“Yeah, they told me I’m just going to deliver for writers and then when I was there they just told me wait here and you
came out… and you said I’m going to let you know when to follow me and I was like, we’re we going,” he said. “You said just follow me and I’m going then I’m on a stage… I was in shock.”