Actor Ashton Kutcher feels having too many flings is gross.
The ‘Two and a Half Men’ star, who is believed to have recently got engaged to his former ‘That 70s Show’ co-star Mila Kunis, said eventually single life gets tiring, reported Contactmusic.
“Being a single guy can be a lot of fun… When you’re financially independent (and) can do whatever you want, whenever you want… For every girl you have a good time with for one night, if you want to stay single, that’s the same girl that you have to not call back. After a while, being the one-night-stand guy is also just a little gross,” he said.
The 36-year-old actor began dating Kunis after his marriage to 51-year-old ‘Ghost’ actress Demi Moore broke down.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched