Actor Ashton Kutcher feels having too many flings is gross.
The ‘Two and a Half Men’ star, who is believed to have recently got engaged to his former ‘That 70s Show’ co-star Mila Kunis, said eventually single life gets tiring, reported Contactmusic.
“Being a single guy can be a lot of fun… When you’re financially independent (and) can do whatever you want, whenever you want… For every girl you have a good time with for one night, if you want to stay single, that’s the same girl that you have to not call back. After a while, being the one-night-stand guy is also just a little gross,” he said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The 36-year-old actor began dating Kunis after his marriage to 51-year-old ‘Ghost’ actress Demi Moore broke down.