Star couple David and Victoria Beckham have reportedly splurged one million pounds to ensure security at their property here.
The couple with their four children Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 11, Cruz, 8, and Harper, 2 are intending to move to the new multi-million pound house, which would have state-of-the-art security features and a special panic room, reported Contactmusic.
“They will have a panic room, a 24-hour, 60-camera CCTV system they can check from anywhere in the world, and fingerprint-recognition entry phones,” a source said.
Victoria, a fashion designer, is installing a manicure and hair salon and spa into the property, while her former star footballer husband David has requested an elevator and luxury kitchen, which his pal Gordon Ramsay has helped design.
“He has advised on the best equipment. There will even be a dessert station and room to cater for up to 50 people,” the source said.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Victoria’s interior designer friend Kelly Hoppen is also helping the duo with the installations and makeovers at their London home.