Star couple David and Victoria Beckham have reportedly splurged one million pounds to ensure security at their property here.
The couple with their four children Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 11, Cruz, 8, and Harper, 2 are intending to move to the new multi-million pound house, which would have state-of-the-art security features and a special panic room, reported Contactmusic.
“They will have a panic room, a 24-hour, 60-camera CCTV system they can check from anywhere in the world, and fingerprint-recognition entry phones,” a source said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Victoria, a fashion designer, is installing a manicure and hair salon and spa into the property, while her former star footballer husband David has requested an elevator and luxury kitchen, which his pal Gordon Ramsay has helped design.
“He has advised on the best equipment. There will even be a dessert station and room to cater for up to 50 people,” the source said.
Victoria’s interior designer friend Kelly Hoppen is also helping the duo with the installations and makeovers at their London home.