Actor Mark Ruffalo, who plays Hulk in the Marvel universe said the grumpy green giant will not be the part of upcoming superhero film “Captain America: Civil War”.
The 47-year-old actor has been essaying the role of the most angry Marvel hero since 2012 previously told reporters that Robert Downey Jr said Hulk will appear in the film, reported Entertainment Weekly.
“The reason is too great to be revealed in this movie. I was in the script, but then they removed my character. They don’t want to reveal where is he and why. I don’t even know if Hulk will be back soon,” he said.
- James Cameron has had enough of superhero movies, hopes for ‘Avengers fatigue’
- Mark Ruffalo: Robert Downey Jr is the godfather of Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Amount of craftsmanship in Avengers Infinity War is astounding: Mark Ruffalo
- Rana Daggubati on dubbing for Thanos in Avengers Infinity War Telugu version: I have the power to rule the world
- Mark Ruffalo aka Hulk hints at ‘final exit’ after Avengers Infinity War. What does it mean for Marvel?
- Hulk standalone movie won’t happen: Mark Ruffalo
Confirmed characters for the third Captain America project include Iron Man, Black Widow, Hawkeye, the re-rebooted Spider-Man, Black Panther, the Winter Soldier, Falcon, Ant-Man, Scarlet Witch, Vision, and War Machine.