Singer Nicole Scherzinger has reportedly agreed to tie the knot with her on-and-off partner Lewis Hamilton.
The 35-year-old former Pussycat Dolls singer had apparently turned down Hamilton’s proposal on three previous occasions, reported Daily Star.
This time the Formula 1 racer popped the question at his Swiss mansion where the pair will apparently settle down after their wedding.
“Lewis will be the main breadwinner when Nicole is not working and she will always have access to is private jet if she needs to travel,” a source said.
“It is the ideal plan for both of them and will hopefully lead to a big summer wedding in August when Lewis has a three-week break from his F1 schedule,” the source added.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016