Singer Nicole Scherzinger has reportedly agreed to tie the knot with her on-and-off partner Lewis Hamilton.
The 35-year-old former Pussycat Dolls singer had apparently turned down Hamilton’s proposal on three previous occasions, reported Daily Star.
This time the Formula 1 racer popped the question at his Swiss mansion where the pair will apparently settle down after their wedding.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Lewis will be the main breadwinner when Nicole is not working and she will always have access to is private jet if she needs to travel,” a source said.
“It is the ideal plan for both of them and will hopefully lead to a big summer wedding in August when Lewis has a three-week break from his F1 schedule,” the source added.