Oscar-winning actress Nicole Kidman insists she spends every minute with husband Keith Urban when they are not working.
The 46-year-old actress, who has daughters Sunday, five, and Faith, three, with the country singer along with son Connor, 19, and daughter Isabella, 21, with ex-husband Tom Cruise, said she has a simple family life and always makes time for her loved ones, reported Contactmusic.
“We spend every minute together when we are not working. It’s as simple as that. We have a very simple life together but an extraordinarily creative one,” she said.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
The ‘Grace of Monaco’ star feels lucky to have a partner who is totally committed to making their marriage work and said she does not need to go out at night drinking when she is not working.
“We have two little girls that we adore and we’re very blessed in the sense of having a family. We certainly talk about everything. We make the decisions together. Being home in Nashville feels like a normal life. I don’t need much. I don’t need to be going out at night. I’m a bit of a homebody. I live the drama of life in my roles.”