‘The Drive’ helmer Nicolas Winding Refn is in talks to direct horror film ‘The Bringing’ for Sony.
The project is inspired by the mysterious death of Elisa Lam at the Cecil Hotel in Los Angeles and Refn, who is often criticised for violence in his films, is said to be a fan of the genre, reported the Wrap.
Matt Tolmach of ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ fame is producing with Daniela Cretu of First Born Films. Brandon and Phillip Murphy wrote the script.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
‘The Bringing’ was inspired by the viral video of Elisa Lam, a woman who was taped exhibiting strange behaviour in an elevator at the Cecil Hotel in Los Angeles before she was found dead in the water tank on the roof.
The new movie will revolve around a man who comes to the hotel investigating the death.