Actor Nicolas Cage has become grandfather as his son Weston has welcomed a baby boy with wife Danielle.
The couple welcomed their first baby on July 1 and has named him Lucian Augustus Coppola Cage, reported Us magazine.
“Lucian Augustus Coppola Cage was born on July 1, 2014 at 3:14 pm,” the representative for the couple said. This is the couple’s first child.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
News of Danielle’s pregnancy first broke earlier this year. The couple had chosen the baby’s name months before
birth. “Lucian is of Romanian descent, which is what I am,” Danielle had said. “And Augustus is taken from Weston’s grandfather. We honour him very much. He was of extreme brilliance. He was a genius,” Weston had said.