The 25-year-old actor’s said he had a lot of fun working with her, reported E!Online.
“She’s a lot of fun, great sense of humour, but also incredible to watch,” he said. “I’m lucky I’ve done two films with her now and each time, very different characters but to watch her transform and switch it on in takes is remarkable,” he said.
- Putting the pieces together: Merkel's coalition jigsaw
- Game of Thrones actor Iwan Rheon on playing flawed characters
- Ghostbusters director Paul Feig feels Karan Johar is incredible
- UN experts urge Aung San Suu Kyi to meet persecuted Rohingya
- STF jawan injured in encounter with naxals in Chhattisgarh
- Daily price change: Fuel rates up 8 per cent since mid-June, says Icra
Hoult’s latest film “Mad Max: Fury Road” is set to hit theaters in less than two weeks, and he is about to begin filming the third flick in the X-Men franchise, “X-Men: Apocalypse”.
With regards to “X-Men: Apocalypse”, Hoult said he is looking forward to begin filming and to reunite with the cast, which includes ex-girlfriend Jennifer Lawrence.
“It’s always fun to make those movies. I enjoy that role as well,” he said.
“I’m looking forward to meeting them. It’s weird kind of being the older member of the cast on set,” he added.