The 25-year-old actor’s said he had a lot of fun working with her, reported E!Online.
“She’s a lot of fun, great sense of humour, but also incredible to watch,” he said. “I’m lucky I’ve done two films with her now and each time, very different characters but to watch her transform and switch it on in takes is remarkable,” he said.
- Atomic Blonde movie review: Charlize Theron kicks things up a notch
- My son loves Emily Blunt: Charlize Theron
- Charlize Theron 'struggled' with Tom Hardy on 'Mad Max...' set
- Nicholas Hoult to play J D Salinger in new biopic
- Mad Max: Fury Road review: An entire story on vehicles on the move
- Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult to buy home in UK?
Hoult’s latest film “Mad Max: Fury Road” is set to hit theaters in less than two weeks, and he is about to begin filming the third flick in the X-Men franchise, “X-Men: Apocalypse”.
With regards to “X-Men: Apocalypse”, Hoult said he is looking forward to begin filming and to reunite with the cast, which includes ex-girlfriend Jennifer Lawrence.
“It’s always fun to make those movies. I enjoy that role as well,” he said.
“I’m looking forward to meeting them. It’s weird kind of being the older member of the cast on set,” he added.