Days after news of her hush-hush wedding to longtime partner Darren Le Gallo surfaced, Amy Adams was spotted flashing a wedding band during an outing over the weekend.
Adams, 40, and Darren were enjoying a casual outing in Los Angeles with their four-year-old daughter Aviana when she was photographed with the bling on her finger.
The “Big Eyes” star wore a striped Baja hoodie, blue jeans, and heeled mules during the outing.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli reception: Shah Rukh Khan shakes a leg with the newlyweds, see inside photos & videos
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli's post-wedding celebration: The Band, Baaja is still on, see photos
- Adams' wedding setting inspired by 'Forrest Gump' movie
- Amy Adams marries Darren Le Gallo
- Amy Adams to marry fiance Darren Le Gallo this weekend
- Amy Adams' daughter obsessed with Superman
She had her famous auburn locked into a relaxed bun, and finished off her look with sunglasses.
The make-up free actress was later on snapped carrying her daughter on her hip. As for Darren, he looked casual with facial hair and a long-sleeved grey T-shirt which he paired with casual blue denims.
The couple first met in an acting class in early 2000s. They got engaged in 2008 and then tied the knot in a low-key wedding ceremony in California on May 2 this year.