Supermodel Naomi Campbell has sparked dating rumours with ’12 Years a Slave’ star Michael Fassbender after the two stars enjoyed an evening meal in London earlier this week.
The 43-year-old supermodel, who was earlier dating Russian billionaire Vladimir Doronin, is said to be enjoying a fling with Fassbender, reported Contactmusic.
“They were in a cordoned-off area within the members’ area of the restaurant to give them as much privacy as possible. But they didn’t mind being seen together and were openly affectionate. At one point, they even started snogging,” a source said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Campbell is apparently smitten with the star, telling friends at the V&A Museum, where she was attending the launch of a fashion exhibition, that she was excited for their date.
“Naomi is smitten with Michael. She told friends at the V&A she was looking forward to going on a date later in the evening. Everyone was intrigued to find out who with,” the source added.