Oscar-winning actress Julia Roberts has said that the suicide of her half-sister Nancy Motes was “heart-breaking”.
The 46 year-old actress’ family was hit with the tragic news that Motes was found dead in the bathtub of her apartment on February 9, said the Hollywood Reporter.
“It’s just heart-breaking. There aren’t words to explain what any of us have been through in these days. It’s hour by hour some days, but you just keep looking ahead
“You don’t want anything bad to happen to anyone, but there are so many tragic, painful, inexplicable things in the world. But (as with) any situation of challenge and despair, we must find a way, as a family. It’s so hard to formulate a sentence about it outside the weepy huddle of my family,” she said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Prior to her death, Motes posted several tweets that implied herself and Roberts were not on speaking terms, and referred back to her youth when the ‘August: Osage County’ actress allegedly made fun of her weight.
The 37 year-old, who was the daughter of Roberts’ mother Betty Lou Motes and their stepfather Michael Motes, died from drug overdose.