Oscar-winning actress Julia Roberts has said that the suicide of her half-sister Nancy Motes was “heart-breaking”.
The 46 year-old actress’ family was hit with the tragic news that Motes was found dead in the bathtub of her apartment on February 9, said the Hollywood Reporter.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“It’s just heart-breaking. There aren’t words to explain what any of us have been through in these days. It’s hour by hour some days, but you just keep looking ahead
“You don’t want anything bad to happen to anyone, but there are so many tragic, painful, inexplicable things in the world. But (as with) any situation of challenge and despair, we must find a way, as a family. It’s so hard to formulate a sentence about it outside the weepy huddle of my family,” she said.
Prior to her death, Motes posted several tweets that implied herself and Roberts were not on speaking terms, and referred back to her youth when the ‘August: Osage County’ actress allegedly made fun of her weight.
The 37 year-old, who was the daughter of Roberts’ mother Betty Lou Motes and their stepfather Michael Motes, died from drug overdose.